Chest muscles workout
Did you know that people tend to guess the age of a woman judging by the state of her neck and chest area? To tone your chest muscles effectively and quickly, try this set of exercises. Lie down with your knees half-bent.
- Lie down, and keep your knees in a half-bent position.
- Take the weights and alternate arms.
- Make sure your weights don’t touch the floor. One palm is facing down, the other one is facing up.
- Exhale and inhale freely while alternating arms.
Dumbbell press and dumbbell fly
- Lie down, and keep your knees in half-bent position.
- Take your dumbbells. Perform a dumbbell press with one arm and a dumbbell fly with the other one.
- Alternate arms.
- When you’re done with one set, change hands and repeat.
- Exhale when lifting your hand.