6. Twists for your obliques
This exercise involves oblique muscles and helps to make them strong.
- The starting position here is the same.
- Bend your arms and place them behind your head.
- Rotate your trunk to the right. Keep your legs and hips straight and still. Hold for 3 seconds and rotate to the left.
- Do 10 reps for each side.
5. Leaning forward
This exercise works on abs just as well as traditional twists.
- Place your hands behind your head, clasp your fingers.
- Slowly lean forward and return back. Don’t help yourself with your arms when you tilt.
- Do 15 reps.