2. Chest fly variation
To maximize the effect of the previous exercise and see results faster, do this next:
- Stand straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your arms up to the sides and bend them at a 90° angle at the elbow.
- Clamp your forearms in front of you and then return your arms to their original position.
- Continue clamping and returning to the original position. Your arms should be tense.
- Repeat for 45 seconds to 1 minute.
3. High knees
The high knees exercise is a cardio-intensive exercise that strengthens all the muscles in your legs, gets your heart rate up, and improves momentum and coordination.
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
- Your hands should be in front of you, bent at the elbows, with your palms facing down.
- Keep your chest up.
- Start running in place quickly, but smoothly, by lifting up your left and right knees to your chest.
- Keep doing this for as long as you like.