2. Save Music Locally to the Apple Watch
Listening to music while you’re hitting the gym or heading out for a run can be exhilarating. But having to carry around your iPhone during such intense activities isn’t convenient.
Fortunately, you can sync music from your iPhone to your Apple Watch. The music is stored locally on your Watch, so you can leave your iPhone behind.
Here’s how to sync music:
- Launch the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Select Music.
- Tap Add Music and select the playlists you would like to sync.
Note that the sync begins only when you place the Watch on its charger. The wireless transfer seems a little slow, so it might take a while for the sync to complete.
Once it’s done, here’s how you can play music locally on your Apple Watch:
- Launch the Music app on your Apple Watch.
- Force Touch on your Watch and tap Source > Apple Watch.
- Pair your Apple Watch with your AirPods or any other good AirPods alternative.
After pairing, simply select your Bluetooth headset, and you’ll be ready to hear music directly from your Apple Watch.