- If you want to make the workout a bit more challenging, you can raise your legs and cross your feet
2. Side bends
This exercise will stretch and strengthen your obliques preventing the “muffin top” effect.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart. Raise your arms straight up over your head as you inhale.
- Lower your right arm down the right side and stretch the left arm over your head as you exhale, bending your body to the right.
- Return to the initial position with your arms overhead as you inhale. Do the same exercise for the left-hand side. Make sure you bend only at the waist and use your obliques.
- Repeat the exercise 10 times for each side. Do 3 sets.