3. Sit-through exercise
This is another great exercise that doesn’t require any equipment yet is still very powerful. It affects the triceps, lower abs, and obliques.
- Start on your hands and knees.
- Lift your knees about 3 inches (8 cm) off the floor. Leave your right hand and left foot on the floor and start lifting your right foot and sweeping it underneath you.
- Lift your left hand as you sweep your right foot.
- Return back to all fours.
- Repeat with the alternating side.
- Do a set of 3-5 repetitions per side.