2. Star jump
Your quadriceps will get the main workout with this exercise. It makes legs slimmer and stronger.
- Keep your feet together and your arms at sides. Bend your knees, try to send your hips back, and get into a half-squat.
- Make a sharp jump up, spreading your arms and legs in a star shape.
- Land carefully on the balls of your feet and go right back to the initial position.
3. Single-leg deadlift
The deadlift works out your glutes, hamstrings, obliques, and the muscles of the shoulder girdle.
- Stand with your legs hip-width apart and place your arms along your body.
- Transfer your body weight to your left leg and lift the right one, bending forward at the same time. In order for your arms to help you maintain your balance, extend them down. Keep bending forward until your right leg and your torso make one line, parallel to the floor.
- Repeat the same exercise on your left leg.