In men, the average body fat range is from 22% to 30%. In women, it is 32% to 42% and gets higher as the years go by. Modern times make us gain weight: with things like pollution, easy transportation, and fast food. It is a real challenge sometimes to get rid of old habits and the first month is the most difficult part of changing our routine, but it’s definitely possible to do it.
We at Bright Side know that it is important to find your own program so you can get the best results in the shortest time possible. Here you will find some useful information that can help you to reduce the fat on your body in just one month.
It is not enough to just take care of your body. Sometimes a double chin and fat around your cheeks can stay around even if you slim down. Keep in mind that doing the same exercises daily will allow you to see results faster.
- Sit down comfortably and start moving your jaw while your lips are closed, like you are eating something.
- After finishing with “chewing,” open your mouth wide. Your tongue should be stuck to your bottom teeth.
- Hold this pose for 5 seconds while slowly breathing in and out.
- Repeat 10 times.
First of all, take a look at yourself and do an analysis of whether your lower or upper body has more fat. If you train a part that doesn’t actually need to be worked on really hard, you will just gain more muscle, while the problematic part will stay untouched. Be mindful to not exhaust yourself, but also remember that you need at least 30 minutes of exercise 5 days a week.
- If you carry more fat in your legs and thighs you can start by running, or just walking, 30-40 minutes a day. For those people who want to achieve even more results, it could be good to take some aerobic classes. Whatever you decide, try not to forget about stretching.
- If you carry more fat in your upper body, you can get away with doing less with your legs. A brisk daily walk for 30-40 minutes can replace running and weightlifting. It is not recommended to lose weight by doing exercises with heavy weights. You will also find that doing more reps with lighter weights is more effective.